Private Security Services offers lots of employment opportunities for people. There are several available options for people looking for a career in Army and Police services. They can get some real life experience of security services before joining Army or Police. These are also a lucrative offer of retired veterans, who can get a chance of earning their livelihood after retirement.
Qualifications Needed for a Job in Private Security Sector
There are following essential qualifications for Jobs in Private Security Service:
1. Applicants must not be convicted of a felony.
2. Applicants must not be convicted of a misdemeanor crime of moral turpitude.
3. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
4. Applicants must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
5. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
6. Applicants must have adequate hearing to perform security related jobs.
7. Applicants must have transportation.
8. Applicants must be drug free.
9. Applicants must have a valid phone number.
10. Applicants for security jobs must be willing to work nights and weekends.
11. Applicants must have a work permit.
12. Applicants must be able to physically stand, walk or patrol the majority of their shift.
Benefits for Employees
Private Security Agencies offers excellent benefits for the security officers and guards. Our officers receive partial paid doctor visits, paid vacation, overtime, holiday bonus pay, flexible hours, referral bonuses, lead incentives, performance bonuses and full paid on-site training. They also provide life insurance and health insurance packages for employees.
A majority of security firms false advertise their starting wages. They promise high wages in their help wanted ads and then offer low beginning wages to applicants once they complete the interview process. But certified security agencies believe in being fair and honest. Their pay is based on the percentage that our clients pay. All security firms determine security guard wages this way. While some clients pay high rates to obtain the best officers and reduce turnover, other clients pay average billing rates.
Private Security Agency jobs are becoming more and more popular among youngsters, because of attractive wages, adventurous job profile, and chances to learn lots of things. The demand for people in this industry will increase day by day.